Friday, September 25, 2009

Send A Card to Someone to Show Them You Care

Everyone loves to receive a card.  It shows you care.  There is a great new product that I have to share with you.  It's called Send Out Cards.

Instead of having to go to the store, look through a store for the "right" impersonal card, find a stamp to put on the envelope and then take it to the post office or mailbox....you could quickly find the "perfect" card online, personalize it and send it to that special someone for next to nothing and in a fraction of the time.  How great is that?!

I'm not a salesman, in fact I hate selling products.  But I love this product and you will too.  Send out Cards have sample cards online that you can choose from and include personable messages.  What is really cool is that you can upload a picture of yourself, your kids, your dogs, etc. and send a highly personalized card to that special someone.  It's easy to do, quick, fun and highly personable.  In fact, I can't wait for one of my friends to send me a card back.

So if you love mailing out cards, own a small business and need a way to say thank you or keep in touch with customers, or you are a person who needs reminders when to send out cards to loved ones (come on men, you know you could use a little help in this department, lol); Send Out Cards is awesome.  You can set reminders in the program that will let you know when to send your next card due to the person's upcoming birthday/anniversary date, etc.  Think about it, never again will you have to send out a "belated birthday" card.

I just started using this product myself for my business, Michael Burkey's Canine Behavioral Training at http://www.MichiganDogTrainer.com.  Here are some of the cards I just sent out myself:

*  my dad is in the hospital so I sent him a cute get well card with a personable message to perk him up;

*  I sent thank you cards with personal messages containing my business logo to the instructors of a seminar I recently attended;

*  I sent a thank you card to a photography instructor that I recently talked with containing a cute photograph of a dog I personally photographed in Iowa;

*  and, I uploaded a cute picture of my five year old nephew and created a Birthday card for him that the company will mail out a week before his birthday.  This way, I won't forget to mail the well intended impersonal regular birthday card that would have otherwise been sitting at home on the shelf.

So you can see the ideas are endless.  Having Send Out Cards publish and send out your personable cards via regular mail is fun, cost and time effective and very special.  Give it a try for yourself.  I'm positive you will enjoy it as much as I do.  I'm so positive, that you can send out a card for free on me by emailing me at info@MichiganDogTrainer.com and I'll show you how to do it for free.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michael!
You're so right! Send Out Cards is great for sending convenient, cost-effective, very personal greetings in the mail.
I enjoyed reading your card stories!

Debbie
mycardstories.com